This is the most beautiful Istanbul tour you can do during your short holiday. Throughout the Bosphorus, you can witness the most spectacular buildings of Istanbul from the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman Empires.
We strongly recommend you to do a Bosphorus tour in Istanbul. The main question is how and with what to do
. Istanbul Bosphorus cruise
Istanbul has many different ways of doing the Bosphorus tour and different costs.
1. Way: Without your meal, drink and transfer service, you can go to the place where the tour will be done with your own, take the ticket from the box office and make your tour on a public boat. There is no guide service on this tour and it is very crowded. There is no stopover on this tour starting in Eminonu going second bridge and turn to Eminonu. It is very suitable as a cost. It is approximately 25 Turkish Lira.
2nd way: To buy your tour on the internet or from a travel agency. There are a lot of options in this method.
Short Bosphorus tour lasting 2.5 hours
Extra Long Circle Bosphorus cruise with Open Buffet Lunch on the Boat lasting 9 hours
Bosphorus tour with a snack and beverage service lasting 4-5 hours
There are many other options, you can choose one of these tours that suit your trip plan.
If you buy one of these tour options, you will have facilities such as hotel transfer (hotel pick-up and drop-off), guidance service, food, and beverage. There are several stopovers on this tour and you can able to see those historical places. The cost of this tour varies according to the duration of your tour. Approximately 80 Euro to 35 Euro.
; Galata Tower, Topkapi Palace, Dolmabahce Palace, Ciragan Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, Savarona Yacht, Rumeli Fortress, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, Anatolian Fortress, Kuleli Military High School, Beylerbeyi Palace, Maiden's Tower are all with their beauties. Bosphorus tour Istanbul Bosphorus Informations
The Bosphorus Strait, which connects Marmara and Black Sea, is 32 kilometers in length only when calculated straight. The strait, which extends from the Rumeli coast to the shores of the Golden Horn and from the Anadoluhisarı to Rumelihisarı, reaches the deepest point between Bebek and Kandilli. It is the first bridge built on the Bosphorus Strait that joins Asia and Europe.
The Bosphorus has a great geopolitical and economic importance in all times of history because of the fact that it is the only road connecting the Black Sea to the high seas. The Bosphorus Strait is the only alternative gateway to the Black Sea coastline, leading to the Marmara, Aegean, Mediterranean and finally oceans.
The Istanbul Bosphorus, which is very important for touristic purposes, is a natural wonder where the most popular historical sites of Istanbul, where millions of tourists flock each year. Galata Tower, Topkapi Palace, Dolmabahce Palace, Ciragan Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, Savarona Yacht, Rumeli Fortress, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, Anatolian Fortress, Kuleli Military High School, Beylerbeyi Palace, Maiden's Tower, such as the historic stamp, you will have a chance to see the buildings along the Bosphorus Strait.
The Top Things to See in Istanbul's Bosphorus
We recommend that every tourist who visiting should join a
. If you leave Istanbul without seeing the Bosphorus during your tour, you will lose a lot of thing to be seen. Istanbul Bosphorus tour
Here are most popular places to see in Istanbul's Bosphorus strait.
The Top Things to Do in Istanbul's Bosphorus
The route extending from the Golden Horn to the Anatolian Fortress is called the Bosphorus Strait. You can do a lot of activities along the Bosphorus because this route, has the most popular places of Istanbul. There are many different options on the Bosphorus tour. But the most important question is
Which Bosphorus Cruise to Take in Istanbul?
1. If you start the Golden Horn, you can watch the scenery of Istanbul from the air and go up to the top of Pierre Loti (Lovers Hill) by cable car and have a tea in the Pierre Loti cafe with a view of the Golden Horn.
2. Glata Tower, the eye of Istanbul from this tower, which is 63 meters high, you can watch Istanbul from the hill as a panoramic view. It also has a great view to take pictures. Inside of Galata Tower there is restaurant and café, you can enjoy your tea with a unique view of Istanbul.
3. A small island in the middle of the sea, the Maiden's Tower is a magnificent building that has been the subject of many legands in history. In the restaurant and the café you can dine with a magnificent view and take great pictures.
4. Dolmabahce Palace, the Ottoman Empire and their family's house in last years of Ottoman Empire, this splendid structure is a palace which Atatürk spent his last years. Inside of the palace furnished with spectacular chandeliers and furniture. The garden is a separate paradise with a tranquil atmosphere. You can enjoy a morning breakfast and tea coffee in the café in the palace.
5. Ortaköy is one of Istanbul's favorite districts with its beautiful and colorful bazaar and lively atmosphere located in the triangle of the magnificent mosque, mosque, church and synagogue, situated under the European foot of the Bosphorus Bridge. Ortaköy is also one of the most popular meeting points of Istanbul residents with its popular nightclubs, bars, beautiful cafes and restaurants, and the pier square and kumpir shops.
6. Rumeli Fortress is one of the most tourist attractions of Bosphorus with its historical, climate and unique Bosphorus views.
The historical Rumeli castle district has always been one of the favorite tourist areas with its restaurants, parks and gardens against the sea. If you're going here and you like to eat fish, you'll find two alternatives: big fish restaurants or boats that sell fish from bread.
After visiting the Bosphorus line, you can go uphill and get to Hisarüstü and you can take a look from here.
Rumeli Fortress is the perfect place to take pictures with the Bosphorus view.
7. Beylerbeyi Palace was used as a summer palace during the Ottoman period and was also held to host foreign statesmen. In the café of the palace, you can have a breakfast on the throat or sip your coffee, worthy of the sultans.
8. Let us come to the most important Istanbul activity, the most sought-after activity is the . Istanbul Bosphorus tour starting from the Golden Horn to the Black Sea is a tour where you can watch magnificent historical palaces, castles and houses along the Bosphorus in the cool waters of the Bosphorus. It is also possible to eat and drink during the tour. Do not leave Istanbul without join a Bosphorus cruise . Istanbul Bosphorus tour
9. Other important and entertaining activitie is . In this tour, which lasts about 3.5 hours, you can watch the unique beauties of the Bosphorus and spend a fun night by joining the Istanbul Bosphorus Dinner Cruise with Turkish Night Show Turkish Night Show. As you can enjoy Turkish culture and food on Turkish night, you can participate in the activities of belly dancer, whirling dervishes show and many Turkish cultures.